Friday, April 10, 2020

Opening Sequence CCR



Before creating the Creative Critical Reflection, I wrote the questions out. I opened up a document and fully understood and answered every question to the best of my ability. This process took forever but so was my journey. After completing the writing portion I had the perfect idea to do a talk show. Because I’m an only child, no one else was around to join so I was the host and the guest. I decided to make my mom record me as the host first. In those scenes, I asked the questions that were needed. After that I was recorded answering the questions. In some portions of the video, I was looking at my laptop screen. That is because I became a little forgetful after doing so much recording. I later on realized I need to stop looking on the screen. I started to answer the question at the top of my head for the sake of a good quality interview. After recording, I realized I answered every question just like how I wrote down. To make the video better, I added an intro and outro like Youtubers. I realized that I actually like recording myself and talking into the camera. I found joy in editing for the first time as well. I also added examples to spice up the video. I did so, so that the viewers could enjoy watching the video and show that I know what I’m talking about. Making a twelve minute video  was new for me but I believe I found a new hobby. Because of these projects, I believe I will take filming and editing more seriously. 

The next two blogs are part two and three of the blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment