Friday, March 20, 2020

Forced Editing

With little to edit, my group and I could not edit our video. There were a few refilming shots done. Those shots weren't ideal though. We also couldn't shoot everything we needed to. There are still car scenes that need to be done as well. With everything going on, I'm not sure when I will record again. Even worse, when we will leave our homes to film. The idea of filming now is impractical now. My guardian is not settling with the idea that I need to go outside, meet up with friends and film an opening sequence for school. I don't expect her to understand because she isn't taking the class. The other group members are having similar problems. That being said, I tried to edit with the footage we had. As I am editing, I realize that there is no way we can turn in this video. There are people in the background of our video. There were noises that needed to be blurred out. There is a need for better acting skills. When these elements are fulfilled, better editing will take place. I cannot fully edit an open sequence then and have defaults in the video still. Editing would be a waste of time because it is still not fitting. The only thing that needs to be done is a proper reshooting session then I will be able to re-edit to the best of my ability. 


No comments:

Post a Comment