Monday, March 9, 2020

First Time Editing

Before editing started I had to narrow down on every video taken. There was over fifty footage to choose from. After choosing the videos, I had to convert them
From IMG to MP4. This was one of the hardest tasks and something I never look forward to. There are little to none websites that allow you to convert videos unless you have to pay or get a high definition. It was very tricky downloading over twenty videos and having to find other websites to convert these videos. This process took about an hour and a half. After they were done, I chose to edit in IMOVIE. This is the easiest program I’m aware of that gives me the abilities to properly edit my movies. Before inserting the videos, I rewatched every video to make sure they were what I needed and where I needed them to be. The cutting process was extremely easy. I chose not to do that much editing because I knew there would be more editing needed. While editing I realized I needed to reshoot a lot as well. That being said, my video was very choppy. The placement of everything is exactly how we want it though. I also added a title but not all the title. I just wanted to have an idea of what our video would be like. I plan on reshooting. After reshooting, I will add more titles and make sure the video is not choppy. The final editing will most likely be done after three more editing sessions. 



No comments:

Post a Comment