Monday, November 25, 2019

Why the filming process hasn't started.

My group and I were not able to record anything for our music video this following week. Personally, I had a lot going on. We originally chose the 26th of this month to record. We chose this day because my group members and I all had something going on. We finalized that date the 21st of this month. The perfect day would have been Saturday however, one of my group members and I had car wash. During the car wash we exchanged ideas. We agreed that it was a good idea to start recording Tuesday because it will give us more time. We will be able to get more ideas to produce a better video. I strongly believe that it's not a smart idea to film after Thanksgiving break because we will have less time to edit. However, there has been a disagreement now because one of the members is busy on Tuesday. If we film on Tuesday, we will have time to edit and get more footage for two days. Basically, we need more time before the due date. If we wait until after the Thanksgiving break, we will be rushing to complete our music video. I do not want to rush this video. I want to make sure it fits the standard we all know it can be.  I strongly believe it is not smart to record after the break and I will be very upset if we do. Considering the fact that this video is a grade and is being sent to Cambridge, we need a good amount of time to perfect our music video. I hate the fact that this process is stressing because it shouldn't be. I took the initiative to create a fair schedule accommodating every member and now they're asking for change. I think it's unfair if anything. Because I want to start recording tomorrow, I will be checking out a camera and a triPod. I intend on going to the beach after school tomorrow with the group members that are available. I will try my best to portray the storyboard my group and I created. The song “No Fear” is an uplifting song so it's very important that we are surrounded by an uplifting atmosphere. If there isn't, I will try my best to make peace since there is none at the moment because of the disagreement about the dates. It's important to me that we continue working together since we know each other so well. I really hope that we all will meet up tomorrow to execute our music video to the best of ability. With very high hopes, our video will be amazing. We will hopefully be able to give off the same vibe the original music video gives off as well. If we do not do it tomorrow, we will just have to do it after break and rush, which is something I'm not looking forward to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment