Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Filming the Opening sequence

I haven’t started the filming process of the opening sequence because I believe it takes a lot of planning. We (my group and I) decided to start filming last Monday however, we didn’t. I strongly believed we were not ready. On top of that my schedule couldn’t align with the others as well. I plan on filming this weekend. To do so, I will film off of my phone. I find it easier to film off of a phone and use iMovie to edit. Due to how I know how simple it is, I will take the easy way and and help lead my group. This is the first project I have done that will take longer than a minute. A lot of takes and scenes will have to be taken. That being said we need to be more prepared. To do so, I'm currently making sure our costumes are in check. There is no fancy or extra clothing however, every detail matter. Buying a black mask and gloves seems very fishy in the real world, so my group and I are looking for those materials at home. The location is not set in stone yet as well. We’re not sure what city we will be in or which library will be open when the filming starts. It’s clear that we are not a hundred percent ready to film. There is still in depth research we need to do on the locations of the library. Being considerate, we also have to make sure we notify anyone watching us act out these actions that we are filming. My group and I do not want to scare or frighten people. 


No comments:

Post a Comment